There are two main purposes for the Advanced Select feature:
- Provides the ability to save actions (follows, unfollows, blocks and mutes) - to be saved/grouped and manually processed at a later date.
- Provides the ability to save actions (follows, unfollows, blocks and mutes) - to be sent to Remote Account Management (RAM)*.
Advanced Select allows you to do the following:
- Select/group accounts to unfollow/follow then save and process yourself (manually) later.
- Select/group accounts to block/mute** then save and process yourself (manually) later.
- Select and save accounts to the Saved Actions page that can then be sent to
Remote Account Management*.
- Allows you to update your Twitter List/s.**
- Select and add accounts to your Never Unfollow (whitelist) and Never Follow (blacklist) groups.*
What does Advanced Select NOT do?
Advanced Select is not an automation tool. It does not let you mass/bulk/batch unfollow, follow, block or mute.
* Remote Account Management (RAM) is a feature that allows you to outsource your clicks to an Account Manager at ManageFlitter who will manually do the clicking for you. It requires a paid plan plus the additional purchase of RAM actions. More information about RAM can be found here:
* ManageFlitter Pro/Business feature.
Advanced Select used to be known as Batch Select.